Saturday, June 11, 2011

San Diego County Fair

We enjoyed the day at the San Diego County Fair.....74 degree weather and it was the perfect day to be out!  In the first 3 days I had walked 95 minutes of the 210 minutes of cardio for 7 days.  I need to figure out how many minutes I should put down as actual cardio from all the walking we did today....and we did A LOT!  I am feeling good and as of this morning the weight was down just a little when I stepped on the scale.  It makes me really know that some sort of exercise honestly does help weight to come off.  I have also been really good at not eating anything at 7pm, and I am finding that I don't have the desire to snack as often as I used to.  Things are looking pretty good for me so far in this challenge.  I know if I really put my mind to it, I could lose quite a few pounds and start getting toned, but I don't want to put myself in a position where I slip up then get upset with myself for messing up.  I'll keep going like I am and maybe over the next couple weeks if I see good progress I may step it up a notch.  I have also realized I have previously used the words that I need to be more motivated.  That is the wrong word.  I need to work on willpower and I am seeing that develop.

No comments: