Monday, April 12, 2010

A Better Day!

Kelli seems to be doing better today.  She has been feeling a little nauseous at times but hopefully that will end soon.  She is walking better (and quicker) which hopefully is a sign of recovery.   However it does seem like I am saying, "don't lift that Kelli" two or three times a day.
 
This morning I took Londyn to Water 'n Ice to fill the 5 gallon water jug and went in Frys for a couple of things.  I took her to McDonalds and she got her happy meal with chicken nuggets!  While she was taking a nap I went next door to use Brenda's treadmill...(thank you so much Brenda for letting me walk "indoors").  I picked the kids up from school when it was time and now Ethan has gone to play Little League.  I will go on Saturday when Kelli is feeling up to going to the next game.  I did take a couple of pictures of him in his uniform.  He looks so cute!!
I just talked to Bob and he said the Padres were beating the Braves in the Season Opener....bottom of the 5th inning....Padres 14....Braves 0!  I hope this is a great season for the Padres!!!
Oh!  DWTS tonight!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Um, I might be going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing it's closer to six or seven times a day. I'm not use to waiting on others to help.