Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to everyone!!  I am so thankful for everything I have been given and what Easter represents.  Although Bob and I are not with family today for the "Easter dinner and egg hunt", we are together.  I did not make the traditional ham (like I wanted to) only because pork chops sounded so good.  My mom said pork chops are a sister to ham so I'm good!  We had thin cut, boneless pork chops, corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, cottage cheese, au gratin potatoes and deviled eggs.  (I figured I should at least boil some eggs even though we wouldn't be coloring them.)  ☺ Brownies are in the oven now for us to enjoy later!
On a completely different topic (for those who have or haven't seen my facebook post), is anyone disappointed to see Kate Gosselin still on Dancing With The Stars??  She is horrible.  I mean Buzz Aldrin isn't that good either but he is 80!  She moves just like he does!  Not to mention how degrading she talks to her "professional" dance partner!  I seriously think she feels she always needs to be in control whether she is the best one to be in control of the situation or not.  But, on a much happier note, I was so thrilled that Anthony got to come back to Project Runway because of a voluntary exit by another designer!  You go Anthony!!  I hope he makes it to the finals!

No comments: