Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today Is Big With Blessings

Not only did Kelli's surgery go well and everything looked good, the doctor also saw a mass on my niece, Jenne's ovary.  She had a 3D MRI and biopsy done on Monday and today learned it is scar tissue from her c-sections.  Hopefully it can be taken care of quickly and easily and Jenne won't have the pain anymore.  Of course the good news is that it is nothing more than scar tissue.  Life has certainly thrown some curves our way these past few months but I know I can grow stronger from adversity.  Over the last few years I have looked at adversity as stepping stones...each leading to something better.  I haven't always liked the journey, but it always seems to work out.

"Painful as it may be, a significant emotional event can be the catalyst for choosing a direction that serves us--and those around us -- more effectively. Look for the learning."

Eric Allenbaugh

American Author of ''Wake-Up Calls''

No comments: