Thursday, April 1, 2010

MahJong

I played MahJong today.  Love, love, love that game!!  It is fun and it makes you think!
I also found a place just down the road from us that will start water aerobics on May 10th.  I am thinking pretty seriously about signing up for it.  There are two different sessions, so if I don't do the first, I will get in on the second one.  It is on M, W, & F from 12:00 to 12:45.  Perfect time of the day!!  Anyone around here interested in going?
It is CHILLY today with wind and clouds.  It rained this morning and it looks like more of the same on the way.  Rain in the forecast again for Sunday or Monday!!  Just when I think I have a handle on the weeds, they seem to triple in size overnight!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Congrats on a fun day! DO the water aerobics. Don't think, just do!

I suggest weed spray!