Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Steppin' It Up!

To answer Kelli's previous comment....I am not really sure what I am going to do to step up my exercising.  I am increasing my crunches and leg lifts.  I want to walk a little more since I do enjoy that!  While I am in AZ helping Kelli, I get to use her neighbor (Brenda ☺)'s treadmill.  And yes, I will do it on an incline.  (I don't have A.D.D. and I know I am talking about exercising, but while I am on the subject of being in AZ I will just say I am so looking forward to being with Matilyn, Ethan and Londyn for a couple weeks!!)  Back to the exercise....Kelli has a dvd for cardio and is basically challenging me to do that.  We'll see how that goes!  It is chilly outside and too windy to walk so my guess is today there will be a little slacking off with getting the cardio workout in.  I am not one for weigh lifting, jogging or regular aerobics.  I used to take a slimnastics class which I loved and it helped so much.  Once I have the car back during the day, I may check into that type of class at one of the places here in San Diego.  I also love water aerobics but I don't know of anywhere that offers it here.  Anyone in my area that knows of someplace that has the water aerobics, please let me know.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Starting with a local req center or YMCA for a water aerobics, etc class is my advice.