Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm "Weigh" Happy With How Things Are "Measuring" Up (or down)

First I need to clarify something from my last post. I realize a size Large shirt in a different style other than the one I tried on may have fit me. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of size Large shirts that would still fit.
On my happy note for today. I weighed and measured and am posting the results. Since I started this challenge (Jan. 3rd), I have lost 13.3 pounds. I have lost 2.3/4" in each thigh, 3.1/2" in my waist, 3.1/2" in my hips, 2" in each upper arm and 3.1/2" in my bust.....(I am OK with the bust measurement because I know I am losing inches across my back). We have just over 1 week left for this 10 week challenge so I will weigh and measure one more time in 9 days. This has been so good for me and I know I am becoming healthier!!

No comments: