Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Possible Plateau???

Could it be I have reached a plateau for a while?? I'm not complaining at all and I have revved up my exercises a bit in hopes of helping. I am weighing the same as I did a few days ago and my thoughts are if I exercise a little more, it may start changing again. I am still feeling good about myself and I'm definitely not getting frustrated.
Oh....the good news is Bob got an offer letter today!!!!
Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out....John Wooden

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Dear Mom,

Plateus are going to happen. You've been doing more strength training so chances are you are building muscle which is going to weigh more. But at the same time muscle helps burn fat so you may be staying the same weight but I'm guessing not the same size.

You're doing fabulous!