Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Walk On The Beach!!

I think a walk on the beach is just what everyone needs once in awhile!  There was an early church meeting so around 2:00 we headed to Oceanside to walk on the beach!  It was a little overcast but it was still great.  We just missed having Kelli's kids with us.  They love the beach and walking on the pier! It is so peaceful and just what we needed to recharge for the week.  And this will be a crazy week!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
(Now about the NCAA brackets:  Bob has 2 entries and his standing right now on one is 157,136th place and on the other he is in 200,911 place.  As for my entry (drum roll please...) I am ranked 39,421!!  Will I win?  Oh I definitely doubt it but I am in a pretty good place right now!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Still following your blog! I sure miss being able to head over to the beach when the mood strikes. Enjoy it for me too!