Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 10...Day 3

Today I needed to write down EVERYTHING I ate and drank for today.  EVERYTHING! It would be totally boring to put it on my blog, so I emailed it all to Kelli since she is the ring-leader of this challenge.  I did push myself on drinking water today and made it to 64oz.....in hopes of drinking at least 16oz more before going to bed.  I have noticed I have not been drinking as much water as I should.  (Note to self:  drink more H20!) 
We have 4 days left to this challenge.  I have learned so much from this challenge, but that is the journaling topic for tomorrow (per Kelli) so I will blog about that later.  It has been great fun but it is sad that a few people dropped out along the way.  I hope they reached the goals they had set for themselves because it truly has been worth the work!

No comments: