Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Favorite Song

I know this is no big deal to anyone but yesterday I was listening to the radio while I was driving.  This in itself is something because I never like to listen to anything while I am driving. (Ok...unless someone is in the car with me talking, then I do listen.)  Anyway...I heard a song I had never heard before and loved it.  When I got home I googled some of the words from the song and found out it is "Losing My Religion" by REM.  I love the music!!!  It has the greatest beat and if I was at a dance it would be a blast to dance to!!  (Dancing is also good exercise!)  I tried to copy and paste it to the blog but wasn't able to.  Go to youtube.com and pull it up.  Let me know if you like it!
Perfect weather again today.  I took Sadie for a walk and  I'll be mowing the backyard in a few minutes!!  More good exercise!!

No comments: