Friday, March 12, 2010

How Did I Do??

Today's challenge in our "write it down this week" is how we all did in this challenge.  Did we meet our goals?  What did we accomplish?  I am extremely happy to say I exceeded my goal of losing at least 10 pounds.  It is amazing how different clothes fit and look.  It is amazing how much better I feel.  It is amazing that my stomach/abdomen is showing just a hint of definition now.  I love walking and I know between that and other minimal exercising, I have improved my life.  I like myself so much better now.  I like who I am becoming.  Even though this 10 week challenge ends tomorrow night, I have come too far to go backwards.  I think my latest goal of not eating anything after 7pm has helped tremendously also.  I have also learned I do not drink near enough water!  For anyone who watches The Biggest Loser, you will understand when I say tomorrow is my "last chance workout."  I really do not know what I will do differently, but it is my final chance to possibly lose an extra ounce or two before I do my final weight and measurement for the challenge.  I will post the results on Sunday! (PS:  As I was leaving the house today, Bob was walking behind me and told me I didn't have much of a bottom anymore....I just said, "that's good!")
On a different topic althogether and really it is the most important:  Bob got the call this morning.....he is on the payroll beginning Monday!!!! Drug testing, alochol testing, background testing....all good!  He still doesn't know for sure where he is going or what he will be doing, but the main thing is he will be on the payroll!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You have done so great during this challenge! I am so proud of you! Keep up the great things you have started! I know I plan to!

And congrats to you and Bob on the new job...just one more time! ;o)