Thursday, March 11, 2010

1,2,3 Days Left!

On my blog today, I  only want to say that I am a true believer in some form of exercise.  I was horrible about doing anything that could even remotely be classified as exercise.  During this challenge, I realize everytime I walk, how much better I feel and how good just getting out and doing something feels!  (Especially since we found the trail....we love walking that!)  Not only has exercising made a difference in how I look but I have not felt this good in a long, long time!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Giardino said...

I must say I certainly am proud of you!!! This is a huge accomplishment!! As I type Colton is raising the roof for your as well!! Ok maybe those are not his intentions but he is raising his arms!!! You look great!! Keep it up!!!!

Kelli said...

Do you get to buy yourself a new dress for the baptism? I think you should get to!

No offense, but the Rocky song is annoying! After the challenge let's change it! ;)