Monday, April 26, 2010

Missed A Day

I know I did not post yesterday....it isn't because I forgot, it is just because things were busy.  I also wanted to spend the day with Bob and not playing on the computer.  We went to church, had dinner and watched a few shows he had recorded so I could see them.  By 9:00 I was tired because I hadn't slept much the night before.  Funny how you have to get used to your own bed again after being gone a while.  I know I fell asleep around 11:30 Sat. night but I woke up at 2:30 and stayed awake for a long time.  Last night I took an Ambien and slept wonderfully!
Kimberly is feeling better.  She went to church yesterday and went to work today.  Hopefully though it will be a light load for her today so she doesn't overdo it. 
Kelli was at church yesterday and started cramping so she went home.  I hope she will heal quickly especially since she does daycare in her home.  Hopefully she will listen to the doctor's orders and NOT lift anything over 20 pounds.  I certainly offered to bring Londyn home with me!!!
Kevin and Corina returned home after their NYC trip.  They had a great time but realized when they got home they had been a victim of fraud.  Hopefully it will all be cleared up quickly. Bad people are just jerks!

No comments: