Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Beginning of Week 4

Well today is the first day of week 4! The challenge for this week is to eat a healthy breakfast. I'm thinking this should be an easy one. I have been more conscientious of what I am eating and how much I eat so I will hopefully do well with this.
This morning before getting ready for church, Bob and I walked the trail and got my 30 minutes of cardio in. (Yes, I took a shower before changing into church clothes.)
I have enjoyed doing the last 3 weeks of challenges and hopefully will continue on a positive note. I am leaving on Friday (29th) for Colorado to be with my daughter Kimberly when she has her first baby. So excited! I will do all I can to stay focused on the 10 week challenge. I'm thinking I will be able to lay our newest little grandson down long enough to get my cardio time in. :o) I am certainly looking forward to the end result of this 10 week challenge and I really believe I will obtain all the goals I have been setting!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

JoAlice, you are doing SO GREAT! I have no doubt that you will see GREAT results! You be sure to give that baby a kiss for us too! ;o)