Thursday, January 7, 2010

FITNESS!!!

Today's challenge is to write down 3 fitness goals for 2010. I realize I am late in posting this but it isn't because I couldn't come up with any goals. I got to spend the day with my aunt and her sister and a friend playing MahJong! Totally awesome day!!
My fitness goals for this year are:
1. Try to walk at least 15 minutes each day.
2. Park farther away from the entrance of a store...(I try to do this most times if I am not in a hurry.)
3. Try to be more active throughout the day. Dr. OZ showed 4 exercises needed to lose weight and fat....only 4 and only 2 minutes each! I am hoping to incoraporate at least 1 of those a day and eventually do all 4 each day.
These are my goals. You notice I use the word "try". Again, I don't want to set myself up for failure so if I miss a day I won't be so hard on myself.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Awesome. Do you care to share these 4 two min exercises?