Tuesday, February 16, 2010

10 Should Be My New Lucky Number!!

This evening while doing crunches, Kimberly's cat Rory decided to enjoy my presence on the floor. Each time I would stop for a few seconds between sets, Rory would plop down next to my head or by my armpit for some extra attention. You had to be here but it was quite comical. I was also doing leg lifts and as I did my last 10 I decided I would include the cat, so I helped Rory do 10 lifts......I know....it was getting late!!! The main thing I have to post today though, is for those who read a while back that I brought a smaller size pair of jeans with me to CO in hopes of wearing them..............I wore them today! They fit and felt great!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

WAY TO GO! Those smaller jeans always feel sooooo good when they go on easily!