Friday, February 19, 2010

Where Did My Post Go???

I posted on my Blog early yesterday so I could make sure it was done. Now I'm online wondering why it didn't post??!! I know I did it so that is a little frustrating. Colton had his 2 week appointment yesterday and weighs 8lbs 8oz. His birth weight was 7lbs 4oz. Although the nurse did weigh him with a diaper on, I don't know how many ounces that accounts for. The main thing is Colton is a good eater and he is gaining.
Bob got word this morning that internally, he and all that comes with getting hired, was approved and he definitely has a job! The company is audited by the Federal Government and all i's and t's need to be dotted and crossed! Bob was told he should have an actual offer in the next 2 to 3 days....of course this is Friday so I am guessing by Tuesday. He was also told once the offer is in place, work would start immediately which is great news!
On another topic, I am on standby for this trip because I didn't want to be tied down to a specific date to arrive or leave CO. I have decided though, I will go home early Tuesday afternoon if the flight is not full. Right now there are 31 seats available and I am on the non-revenue list. I should be flying in to rain in San Diego. Yes, it will be hard leaving here (because of who is here) but I am excited to get back home. Bob wants to go to Fatburger on Wednesday!! Yum! I will be weighing Wednesday morning to see how I did with my weight while away from home.....notice I will weigh BEFORE Fatburger!

No comments: