Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Weigh" To Go!

I have so many things to do now that I am home and a few errands to take care of today, so I am posting on my blog early. It is good to be home although last night before going to bed, I was so cold that it felt like I was still in CO. I am so thankful for my electric blanket!!
I am looking forward to getting back in the routine of walking on our trail and around the park...even if I need to use weights to meet Week 8's challenge. If you have been following my blog off and on, you know Kimberly didn't have a scale. So....I got to weigh this morning. My goal is to lose 10 pounds by the end of the challenge and I am so happy to report as of this morning I have lost 9lbs 6oz!! (Hey, that's what my son weighed when he was born). Ten ounces to go to meet my goal but my intention is to beat it! I know if I really watched myself, I could lose a lot more during this challenge, but I am eating what I want. I do not want to get to a point when I crave foods and splurge or binge! I am so happy with myself for the 9.6 I have lost. I still love this challenge!!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Way To GO! That is fabulous! I am so happy for your progress.

Lauren said...

Congrats! What a spectacular feeling of accomplishment!

Kimberly Giardino said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats!! You looked great on Tuesday!!