Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We're Walking and We're Walking....

I love that line from the Progressive commercial and it fits my daily routine. I walked 30 minutes today along snow lined streets. I actually did walk mostly on the side of the street because some people have chosen not to shovel the snow off the sidewalks in front of their house. I definitely don't want to slip or fall. Yesterday while out shopping with Kimberly, I was telling her to watch where she walked because I certainly didn't want her falling especially after having a c-section a week ago. Just after I told her to be careful, I slipped and jarred my left knee which was just starting to feel better. Yep! I'm wearing the brace again when I walk!
I brought my smaller size jeans with me to CO to see if I would be able to wear them home after being here 3 weeks. I'll let you know!!

No comments: