Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No Turning Back (but honestly who would want to??)

Today is the big day! We are leaving for the hospital in just over 2 hours. Kimberly is excited, anxious and nervous.....mainly excited! All of the moms out there can appreciate that. The not knowing; especially with the first baby! I will keep everyone posted.
We finished any last minute errands today which included Kimberly having a manicure and I gave in to a foot massage.....all I can say is WOW! It felt amazing!
I did manage to get a little walking in today which makes me feel good. I'll still be walking tonight at the hospital once Kimberly is settled in. I will be staying at the hospital with her until Thursday then Josh will spend the night and hopefully they will come home on Friday.
I measured myself to see if I had lost any more inches. I am so happy to write on my blog that I have lost a total of 13 1/2" in 30 days! This 10 week challenge has been amazing. It is exactly what I needed to motivate myself!! On Sunday we will be starting the second half of the challenge and it can only get better from here!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Way To Go JoAlice! Keep up the good, no scratch that, keep up the GREAT work!

Be sure to keep us posted on that new grandbaby!