Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rain, Rain, Rain

It started raining early this morning and it is continuing off and on throughout today. I was hoping for enough of a break to go walking, but I don't think it's going to happen. Besides, it is seriously chilly outside! I guess I should start with some exercising indoors to get in my cardio!!
I am looking forward to the final two weeks of the challenge beginning tomorrow. This challenge has been amazing for me both physically and mentally these past 8 weeks. I am so glad I accepted the challenge and I would strongly suggest if another 10 week challenge comes along, anyone who didn't jump on the bandwagon should hop on for the ride. It truly will change you if you stick to your goals!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Then I guess we need a new 10 Week Challenge. Hmmm...what to do? 10 Weeks of Organizing Your House, Family, YOURSELF?