Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm Liking Me These Days

The other night while lying in bed, I was trying to think of a good inspirational quote that would pertain to me and my goals. I made up one myself and it fits me perfectly.
"You can never move forward if you hold yourself back."
Being honest with myself and sticking to this 10 week challenge has been such an eye opening experience. I think the one thing that I have learned the most so far is that I am in control of myself. No more putting the blame on anything or anyone unless that blame truly lies with them. At that point I will need to make the adjustments and make things right. If I remember to look to myself and be the judge of myself, it will keep me honest and true to me! That is one of the main things I want from this 10 week challenge and I am happy to say I see a whole new person within myself and I like her a lot!